Update (10/20/21): Focusing on other life priorities at the moment! Miss it here dearly. Contact me if you need anything! :) Thank you!

8.11.2015

Post Break (August 11 - 31)



I know, I know - I just took a posting break back in early July. But that was for a short trip. This time around, I'd like to take some time off from regular posting to work on my novel (because, boy, do I have a ton of work to do on that..) as well as to get settled into the new school year that is quickly approaching.

Aside from announcing the contest winners around the 23rd, no new content will be posted from August 11th to August 31st. However, there's still some things going on:



The Raven's Omen Writing Contest is open and accepting entries until the 23rd of August.




After I return from break, I'll be holding a Q&A. Details on that are still being worked out.


And of course, you're always welcome to explore my old works, too!








I'll still be available to respond to comments and messages.
Have a wonderful August!

10 comments:

  1. Have fun! And this will give me time to finally read your other chapters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My messy, all-over-the-place chapters. I need to finish fixing the formatting (only two chapters left on that!) and then some of it realllly needs rewritten lol. I hope you enjoy them, though! And thank you! ^^

      Delete
    2. Don't even! It's always like that, hahaha. Mine are worse so don't worry :P

      Delete
    3. Haha, you've definitely got that right - it's always that way. I was hoping I could just publish each chapter and do little revisions here and there, but.. turns out that's not going to work as well as I thought. Oh well. I want to see what you're working on when you're finished!!

      Delete
  2. I will miss your post while you are gone. I hope you get some great writing done! I really am going to start slowing down on posts in order to prepare myself for the new school year too.
    ~Chioma @ Blue Books and Butterflies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll so miss posting, as well. :) Breaks are always good, though. It's easy to get overwhelmed and tire yourself out. Can't believe it's August already - the summer just flew by. Thank you, Chioma!

      Delete
  3. You're taking a break while I'm getting ready to post a LOT of stuff on MOQ! xD Excited for the novel tho! ^.^ What grade are you in btw?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, well good! That'll give me a little extra time to read your new posts. Interested to see what you bring us. :) As for the novel, I'm excited too! I'm determined to finish this one - even if it takes a thousand years to do so. And I'll be entering into 11th grade this year.

      Delete
    2. Yayy! ^.^ And oh my gosh, we're in the same grade at the same school! :D Hope we have a class together! :D

      Delete
    3. That would be so fun!! :) Still can't believe we go to the same school. What are the odds of that.

      Delete

Your comments make my day, and I appreciate every single of them. Let me know what's on your mind, and don't hesitate if you have any questions or suggestions. I'll do my best to get back to you!

Make sure to tick the little "Notify me" box if you would like to be notified when there are any replies or further comments.

*Blogger is currently having issues with email notifications related to comments. Please excuse any response delays, and check back frequently!