Update (10/20/21): Focusing on other life priorities at the moment! Miss it here dearly. Contact me if you need anything! :) Thank you!

3.11.2018

Poem: "Dreadbitten"


Dreadbitten
By: Eve Estelle

Grave warning voiced, time
Falters, an ice-bound ballast --
Bones; uncanny chains.

Upon the muddied marrow,
Frost settles.



Author's note:

Well hello! Been a while. Still working on that blasted counterpart to "Beyond the Ordered Bend," and another that I mentioned on Twitter, but I've got a couple haiku-ish pieces to (hopefully) tide you over in the meantime. These are again of the counterpart nature, and they've both already been written, so no ridiculous waiting this time around!

The second piece, "Flight of Fortune," will be posted on March 14th.

UPDATE: For something a little more lighthearted, check out the counterpart piece here at "Flight of Fortune"!

2 comments:

Your comments make my day, and I appreciate every single of them. Let me know what's on your mind, and don't hesitate if you have any questions or suggestions. I'll do my best to get back to you!

Make sure to tick the little "Notify me" box if you would like to be notified when there are any replies or further comments.

*Blogger is currently having issues with email notifications related to comments. Please excuse any response delays, and check back frequently!